Sunday, September 6, 2015

God Nudges


My friend, Paula Mowery, has been blogging about Godly nudges. When God nudges you to do something, you should do whatever it is He wants. About years 3 ago, He started me nudging to write about not fitting in and it turned into my book “Deadly Doll.” I followed His nudges all through the process of writing it. There were even times I had to sit it aside for a while and not write.

“Deadly Doll” was released on August 15th. And it has had some good reviews. I often hear, “I couldn’t put it down.” My step mother, Gretta Holbert, said “it rekindled my love for mysteries.” As a writer, I am so thrilled to hear this. But all of this was God’s doing and not mine. I just followed his nudges.

“Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel, ‘I am the LORD your God, who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go.’” Isaiah 48:17

What is it God is nudging you to do? Don’t second guess yourself and say “I can’t.” Just follow His lead and He’ll take you where He needs you to be.  Now, it may not be where you want to go, but it will you give a peace you can’t get anywhere else. 

By the way, Paula has an awesome blog if you want to read it as well: paulamowery.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment